On All Household Sewing Machines *
Singer Quantum XL6000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Please call for more information 877-251-3334
Check it Out!
The Singer Quantum Futura XL6000 Has Free Shipping!
You Also get 2
Years Free Parts & Labor Warranty
Plus 2 Years free Pick-Up and Delivery Service at Your Door
Only From American-Sewing.com
The Quantum® XL-6000 by SINGER® is the most technologically advanced sewing and embroidery machine on the market. If you're looking to put your creativity and imagination to work, look no further.
Singer Quantum XL-6000 Embroidery Sewing Machine Product Details
The Singer Quantum® XL-6000 is the most technologically advanced sewing and embroidery machine on the market. If you're looking for a total fusion of innovation and imagination, look no further than this machine.
The Quantum® XL6000 offers state-of-the-art features like Auto Thread Exchanger, Wind-In-Place Bobbin System, Automatic Threading System, and Endless Bobbin that truly set it apart and makes your work easier and faster - from simple sewing to the most complex creations.
To do this, the Quantum® XL6000 utilizes the latest user-friendly technology. Almost every sewing action has been automated and can be easily executed through on-screen programming. The exclusive pictogram and icon-based menus simplify this process and include user instruction and help screens that guide you every step of the way. The full-color 3-D LCD screen is easy to read and displays your design patterns.
When you're ready to let your creativity run free, access one of the Quantum® XL6000's built-in embroidery fonts, floral designs or monogram motifs. Many of these designs can be combined and rotated to any angle for maximum customization.
Key Embroidery Features:
- Continuous Hoop and Continuous Design Card #5006 - A Continuous Hoop for embroidering continuous border designs. A Smart Media Card with continuous hoop embroideries is included in the package. Endless borders are now both beautiful and trouble-free!
- Endless Bobbin - If the bobbin runs out during embroidery, the machine stops, rewinds the bobbin until it's full and resumes stitching exactly where it left off.
- Auto Thread Exchanger - Enables the machine to switch between two color thread spools during embroidery. After one color has been sewn, the machine stops, rethreads itself with the new color and resumes embroidery.
- Multiple Font Sizes - Embroidery fonts ranging from 7mm to 60mm that can be resized in 1mm increments
- Multi-Hooping - Produces large-scale designs - up to 10" x 18" total size. Create your layout on screen to ensure precisely matched designs
- Built-In Embroidery Resizing - Allows you to customize the size of built-in designs, reducing them 90% or enlarging them to 120%
Key Sewing Features:
- Automatic Threading System - with just the touch of a button, the Quantum® XL-6000 automatically threads itself, from the top thread spool through the eye of the needle
- Wind-In-Place Bobbin System - winds thread from the top spool directly to the bobbin during the regular sewing mode
- Built-In Stitch and Buttonhole Choices - review your choices on-screen and simply touch the one you want. Buttonholes can be perfectly sewn in one step to match the size of any button. An extensive variety of stitch patterns and buttonhole styles are available. Singer Patented Quilting Stitch - An ingenious stitch that creates the look of hand quilting and can be customized to various lengths
- Quilting and other large projects are easier with the extra high light presser bar, manual drop feed lever and increased sewing surface area
- Sideways Sewing - Allows you to sew in four different directions (forward, backward, left and right) via on-screen control, instead of pivoting your fabric
- Computer controlled thread tension - Automatic, computer controlled thread metering system delivers the precise amount of thread for the optimal appearance of each stitch
- Variable sewing speed - whether sewing or embroidering, you can control sewing speed according to the complexity of your project. Select higher speeds for regular sewing and lower speeds for intricate embroideries
- Sewing Odometer
- Up to 800 Stitches per minute embroidery speed
- 285 Built In Decorative and Utility Stitches
- 780 Font Characters (letters/numbers/upper case/lower case - 5 Font styles)
- Hoop Sizes: Large 5-1/2" x 9-1/2", Medium 4-1/2" x 4-1/2", Small 2-1/8" x 2-1/8", Continuous Hoop Size: 2" x 6"
- Conversion Tool Software CD (Converts digitized designs to and from most home embroidery formats)
- Blindstitch Hem Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Cording Foot
- Embroidery & Darning Foot
- Even Feed Foot
- General Purpose Foot
- Invisible Zipper Foot
- Overcastting Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Opener/Brush
- Link Brush
- Quilting Guide
- Screwdriver (special)
- Spool Cap (large)
- Spool Cap (small)
- 3 hoops PLUS the Continuous Hoop
- Bonus Data-Link Transfer Cable Included - Transfer designs directly from your computer to the XL-6000 without using a reader/writer box!
25 Year Limited Warranty - The Quantum® XL-6000 has a 25-year limited warranty including 25 years parts, 5 year electronic and 1 year labor.
Customers Also Purchased:
Recently Viewed Items:
129 Route 31 N. Pennington, NJ 08534
Over 45 Years of Experience