Plus 2 Years free Pick-Up and Delivery Service at Your Door
Only From American-Sewing.com
The Singer Confidence 7467 sewing machine offers a large variety of stitches (67 stitches, 120 stitch functions) for construction, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing. Other features include One-step automatic buttonholes, 13 needle positions, automatic needle threader and more.
Push-button stitch selection
- With just a simple push of a button you have selected the stitch and the optimum settings for length, width, balance, pressure and tension.
- 67 built in stitches, 120 stitch functions for construction, fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home decorating and decorative sewing - the perfect stitch for every project.
Built-in stretch stitches
- Specially designed stitches that add strength and flexibility to seams, especially useful when sewing on knitwear and super-stretch fabrics.
Adjustable stitch length and width
- Optimal settings for length and width are automatically adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length choice.
Center zigzag taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
Stitch locking function
- Tie-off decorative stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the end of the stitch ensures quality stitching and avoids raveling.
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
7mm stitch width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced
- Choose from 3 different one-step buttonhole styles. Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process, providing reliable results. Each side of the buttonhole is sewing in the same direction, creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
Electronic twin needle control
- Stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing with just the touch of a button. Twin needle sewing creates two parallel rows, adding a decorative touch.
13 needle positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
Needle stops in up position
- Needle always stops in the highest up position when your foot is lifted from the controller. When removing the fabric from the machine, it is easier if the needle is raised to the highest position.
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
6-second threading - Thread a machine in 6 seconds! No tediously following the manual's instructions to thread the machine, just follow the arrows on the machine and you are threaded in a snap.
Automatic needle threader
- After effortlessly threading the machine this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle!
- An audible tone confirms pattern and function selection.
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
Automatic presser foot pressure control
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot adjustments.
Top "Drop & Sew" jam-proof bobbin system with clear cover
- This mechanism incorporates a magnet-type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing. The bobbin case floats above the hook, precluding thread jams. The bobbin drops in and the machine is ready to sew. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the bobbin thread supply.
Automatic bobbin winding clutch
- Needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer.
Extra-high presser foot lifter
- There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
LED lifetime white lamp
- The lamp illuminates the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulb (100,000 hours) stays cool, regardless how long the machine is operated.
6-segment feeding system
- This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- This is a feed dog motion that moves the feed dogs in a box motion, rather than the historic arc motion. Box motion assures perfect feeding throughout the entire feed process, as the feed dogs are always in perfect and equal contact with the fabric and presser foot.
Drop feed dogs
- A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms, and for attaching buttons.
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- The needle bar is geared straight from the motor, rather than from a drive bar across the machine. This makes the machine more powerful and durable.
Electronic stitch formation
- All stepper motors are electronically controlled. Digital electronic control of the stepper motors that control the patter formation allows for perfectly formed patterns every time.
Optimum power control
- This is a SINGER name for a control system that senses when additional power is required to maintain speed through thick or changing fabric conditions. This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) layers of fabric.
- Provides instant start up and stop with no casting, for accurate and precise stitch placement.
Electronic foot controller
- guarantees consistent sewing speed with no jump starts.
Snap-on presser feet
- Change from one to another effortlessly with Snap-On feet. No need for screwdrivers to change presser feet.
- Storage of accessories in the closed lid Conversion Table Accessory Storage area means accessories are always easily accessible.
- Because the machine is permanently lubricated, there is no need to oil the machine, and no oil gets on fabric.