On All Household Sewing Machines *
Singer 1 | One 24-Stitch Sewing Machine
There's never been ONE like this.
Introducing the SINGER ONE™ sewing machine. Its bold, fresh design stands out for a reason. The SINGER ONE™ sewing machine is the start of a new line, built for the way you sew, with just the right combination of easy-to-use features, technology and style. We changed home sewing forever with our first machine. 160 years later, we’re still bringing you the next big thing.
The Singer One sewing machine allows you to engage in such activities as quilting, fabric repairs and other crafts with ease. The top drop-in bobbin system is simple and convenient so you can get started quickly. The presser foot sensor activates the machine while you keep both hands on the fabric. There are 24 different stitches to choose from, and they are easy to select from the digital interface. It automatically sets the optimal length and width for the stitch you need, ensuring accuracy and precision. This digital sewing machine also has three bright LED lights so you can clearly see your work in progress.
- ONE TOUCH™ Stitch Selection with 24 Built-In Stitches
- Easy to Select, Easy to Personalize. This direct stitch selection sets optimal stitch size for better results. Includes most popular stitch patterns: 6 Basic, 4 Stretch, 12 Decorative and 2 Buttonhole.
- 2 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one-step simple process, providing reliable results every time. Each side of the buttonhole is sewn in the same direction creating beautifully balanced buttonholes.
- SWIFTSMART™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewers guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- QuickView Stitch Setting & Simple Stitch Adjustment
- Optimal stitch setting shown as stitch is selected. When either the length or width of a stitch is changed, the LED light turns yellow to notify the sewer of the change.
- DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- With this special top drop-on bobbin, there’s no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew!
- Ensures the presser foot is in position for an easy start. The machine will not start but rather alerts you with a “beep” sound if presser foot is not in the down position.
- Not just one but three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing. The long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated.
- A conveniently located lever, easily and effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons.
- Extra-Large Sewing Space (374 mm/14.7”)
- Provides a more spacious working area, an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other larger projects.
- Vintage Inspired Design & Graphics
- Nostalgic filigree and signature machine curves pay tribute to our classic historic machine designs.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lift
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- The internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability.
- Projects can be sewn quickly with a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute.
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch.
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult to reach areas.
- All-Purpose Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, One-step Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Needles, Bobbins, Spool Pin Felt, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Thread Spool Caps, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper and Soft-Sided Cover.
- The accessories are conveniently stored in the removable storage compartment providing easy access.
Customers Also Purchased:
Recently Viewed Items: