On All Household Sewing Machines *
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 14000 Sewing ~ Quilting ~ Embroidery Machine
60 Months Free Financing*
Sewing, Quiling, Digitizing & Embroidery Machine Package
A few quick steps and the Janome Horizon Memory Craft 14000 is ready for sewing, embroidery or quilting. The electronic knee lift, the automatic needle threader and the patented AcuFeed flex system, 91 needle positions and a one step needle plate converter are only some of the features that make sewing with the
MC14000 an unmatched experience.
Memory Craft 14000 has a vast range of designs with 400 built in stitchesincluding 13 one step buttonholes and 350 built in embroidery designs with a high embroidery speed of up to 1000spm,also included is a 150 mm alphabet and couching designs for 3D effects. The
LCD color touch screen is easy to navigate around and is laid out clearly; the sewing assistant will walk you through any sewing task you are having trouble with.
Janome Horizon MC14000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine 0% financing for 60 MONTHS Available!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Janome Horizon Memory Craft 14000 Sewing, Embroidery & Quilting Machine
A new drive technology, All which is standard for the first time. Supplied with two Couching stick feet for fine and medium yarns and the matching guides.
Variable Freehand Zigzag
Begin stippling or surface design with degree stitches. Then widen to 9 mm
zigzag without even taking your hands off the sewing project . Let your imagination
Light at each point
In addition to the 10 built-in LEDs, Which illuminate the work surface perfectly, a special Retractable High Light adds more light in the needle area for better vision. And with the Acuview Magnifier you can recognize many more details and threading the needle is easier on the eyes thanks to a motion clip.
AcuFeed Flex ™ - the optimized Janome overfeed
The AcuFeed ™ System is thanks to the precision and force a favorite among quilters. This AcuFeed Flex ™ can be Easily removed , and is available in two different widths. Interchangeable feet help with different seams with highest accuracy.
More precise stitches, more decorative features and automatic functions make stippling easier than ever before! Select your preferred foot height and the best settings for your project and save it in the machine. Or let foot pressure and foot height of the machine automatically adjust Electronically. Execution is always optimal.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 400 built-in stitches
- 13 one-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic build-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- One-step needle plate conversion
- AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- 7-piece feed dog
- Stitch Composer stitch creation program
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting with width adjustment for satin stitch
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 4MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winding motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD full color touchscreen 7.7" x 4.7"
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Foot height adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lightning system with 10 white LED lamps in 5 locations
- 15" Embossed stainless steel bed
- Retractable High Light and AcuView Magnifier in three different magnifications
- Real time PC connection with Horizon Link Suite
- 350 built-in embroidery designs
- 11 fonts with European characters
- 2 & 3 letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 9.1" x 11.8"
- Design transfer options: USB, Direct PC connection via Horizon Link Suite
- Linear Motion Embroidery System
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 - 1,000 SPM
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+ and .JPX
- Editing functions: resize, combine, duplicate, rotate, flip, arc, group, drag & drop, zoom, trace and user color choice
- Promgrammable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10 and 100
- Automatic enabling cutwork
- AcuFil quilting system in Horizon Link Suite
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection:
- Janome (Polyester and Acrylic), Gutermann Sulky (Rayon 40), Madeira (Polyneon40), Robison-Anton (Polyester 40 and Rayon 40), Mettler (Poly sheen) and Jenny Haskins (Rayon)
- GR: 9.1" x 11.8"
- SQ23: 9.1" x 9.1"
- SQ14: 5.5" x 5.5"
- Free Arm FA10: 3.9" x 1.65"
Customers Also Purchased:
Recently Viewed Items: