High Speed Overlock Sewing Machine
Highlead Industrial High Speed Over Lock Model # GM288
* Includes Table, Stand and a SERVO adjustable speed 3/4 horse power Motor (Unassembled)
Highlead GM288 series high speed overlock sewing machine in 2 thread, 3 thread, 4 thread or 5 thread versions.
These overlock and safety stitch machines are available for a wide variety of sewing applications. Equipped with ball bearings and/or needle bearings they run quiet and smooth at high speeds. A fully enclosed lubrication systems ensures a long service life. The silicon oil needle cooling device as well as a knob type stitch regulator and fine adjustment capabilities of the differential feed dog are standard features on all subclasses. These machines can be used to sew such products as innerwear, polo shirts, knitwear, sweaters and jeans.
- New design with improved feeding mechanism for better overall performance and increased versatility.
- Fully enclosed oil system with running speeds at up-to 6500 stitches per minute.
- Smooth & quiet operation using a robust balanced sewing head with easy to use operator adjustments such as stitch size and feeder movement.
- Different Sub-classes available including Light, Light-Medium & medium-heavy models suited to different sections of the clothing & textile industry.
*Unassembled Delivery Charges $120.00
Features and Specifications:
- Full automatic enclosed oil system
- Max sewing speed: 6500spm
- Silicone needle cooling device
- Stitch length: 1-3.6mm
- Differential feed adjusting lever
- Presser foot lift 6.5mm
- Dial adjusting stitch regulator
- Needle: standard B27
- Balanced quiet sewing head
- Other specs. subject to sub-class
129 Route 31 N. Pennington, NJ 08534
Over 45 Years of Experience